The healthcare industry in Germany on the other hand is greatly developed, with an annual income of 260 billion Euros and counting about 4.3 million employees, local and international specialists and practitioners of medicine field.
As a medical doctor one has very good job prospects. Jobs that doctors typically get in Germany are in hospital, in their own medical practice or as an employee within big group practices.
Besides, the salary of graduate medical doctors is the highest compared to graduates from other study fields, with an average of 49,000 Euros / year. This for the fact that there is a shortage of doctors and it is foreseen for this trend to continue for several more coming years.
There are different ways to search for a job as a medical doctor in Germany, where amongst them are websites with valuable information on the medical field, including open job vacancies in this field such as:
- The European Mobility Portal Of The European Commission
- The Marburger Bund
- TheDeutsches Ärzteblatt
Or specialized medical associations:
- Bundesverband Gesundheits-IT – bvitg e. V.
- BVMed Bundesverband Medizintechnologie e.V.
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Nuklearmedizin e.V.
- Deutsche Vereinigung für RehabilitationV.
- Deutscher Industrieverband für optische, medizinische und mechatronische Technologien e.V. )
- Forschungsvereinigung Feinmechanik, Optik und Medizintechnik e. V.
- Imaging Netzwerk Berlin(INB)
Join 29,141 other students interested in studying in Germany and get regular emails sent to your inbox with helpful articles about studying in Germany, latest news and many scholarship and study abroad opportunities and offers...
Enter your personal email address below:
Your information is 100% safe and will not be shared with anyone else. You can unsubscribe with one click at any time.