10 REASONS TO STUDY IN GERMANY
1. With more than 409 higher education institutions across the country, Germany provides each student with the possibility to choose more than 14,500 Bachelor and Master degree programmes.
2. 11 out of the 16 states in Germany have no tuition fees at all, while some states require a maximum of only 500€ per year.
3. German universities and their professional academic staff offer high quality and up to date education in Engineering, Medicine, Science and Economics.
4. The cost of living, on average, is around 700-800€ including rent, food, transport, health insurance, telephone/internet, study materials and leisure activities.
5. There are many scholarship possibilities offered for international students to fund their studies by DAAD(German Academic Exchange Service) and also many political and business foundations.
6. Many universities offer international courses in English language as well. So knowing German to study in Germany is not mandatory but is recommended.
7. International students are allowed to work for 90 full working days or 180 half working days in a year in order to support themselves. Typical student wages range from 10 to 15 Euros an hour.
8. Foreign students are allowed to stay for a year after graduation, in the event of looking for a job. Germany offer long-term work opportunities for successful students.
9. Besides studying, you have the chance to live and explore one of the world’s most developed countries and its unique culture, history and landscape.
10. Whether you’ll study as an international student, enjoy a beer at Oktoberfest, eat a tasty Würst sausage in Frankfurt or watch a Bayern soccer game, you’ll have an unforgettable experience in Germany.
Feel free to share this infographic with your friends on your website or social networks.
Join 91,102 other students interested in studying in Germany and get regular emails sent to your inbox with helpful articles about studying in Germany, latest news and many scholarship and study abroad opportunities and offers...
Enter your personal email address below:
Your information is 100% safe and will not be shared with anyone else. You can unsubscribe with one click at any time.