Attention: Students from USA, UK, Australia, India, and Other Countries - This Is For You
STUDY AND LIVE IN GERMANY AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT
Everything You Need to Know In One Simple and Easy to Understand Guide
Thousands of students have used the information in this guide to plan their journey to Germany to study, live, and work there after graduation. As a special bonus, we also included our 2019/2020 Updated List of Scholarship Opportunities
Experience living and studying in Germany without the overwhelm and pain of figuring out everything on your own.
In this guide you’ll find answers to:
- What is the real cost of studying in Germany and do universities really offer free-tuition education for international students…
- Do you have to speak German fluently (and start taking language courses in your home country) to study in Germany or can you study in English language as well…
- What are the main requirements to study in Germany, how to increase your chances of admission at a German university, and where to look for scholarship opportunities…
- What are the best cities in Germany to study and live in, that are not just interesting and fun, but also have a low cost of living and are great for international students…
- What are the most in demand professions and urgently needed experts in Germany, in case you’re thinking of staying in Germany after you graduate and landing a well-paid job…
- And a lot more inside…
I was looking to enroll into a good university that would enable me to land my dream job and have the life I've always wanted.
Getting in debt to finance my education, like so many students are doing these days in the United States, wasn't something I wanted to do.
The guide "Study in Germany: The Essential Guide To Studying in Germany for Free" gave me a better option that was far more cheaper and a hundred times more interesting.
The guide is comprehensive and in-depth; covering everything you have to know about studying and living in Germany. I highly recommend you buy it if you're serious about studying in Germany as an American.
Alex B. - United States
Some Benefits of Studying in Germany as an International Student...
As an international student in Germany, you'll gain far more than just the quality education German universities have to offer. Germany has always been an attractive place to study in, some of the main reasons for that are:
- Most public universities in Germany offer tuition free education, so that foreign students don't have to get in debt to get a degree and a high quality education.
- World class education is offered by internationally recognized academic staff and highly skilled professionals in several disciplines, including science, engineering, medicine, law, business, and arts.
- The cultural diversity will make you see the world differently and enable you to grow as a person, while creating long-lasting relationships with other students from all over the world.
- You'll practice speaking the German language (spoken by over 185 million people worldwide) by socializing with local friendly Germans and having real life conversations.
- Endless opportunities in case you decide to stay in Germany after you graduate to live and work there.
- And many other benefits you'll learn in our guide...
What You Get:
Total Value: $29.90
- Essential Guide To Studying in Germany For Free (Value $19.95)
- 2019-2020 Scholarship Guide (Value $9.95)
You Can Get This Offer Today For ONLY $9.95
Note: Only available as a downloadable PDF book.
Instant delivery after purchase and download link sent to your email automatically.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Use the guide for up to 30 days, risk-free. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, let us know via email and we will issue a full refund, no questions asked.
Over 157,214 students from all over the world have used our guide and advice to plan and prepare themselves for studying and living in Germany, as well as apply for German university admission and scholarship opportunities.
It has always been my dream to go to Germany to study and travel. I used to watch TV in German when I was a kid, and I've always felt a personal connection with this country.
I never thought I'd come to Germany to study as an international student, but here I am preparing myself and applying for scholarship opportunities.
The Study in Germany guide is a great resource to refer to while I'm in this stage and it would definitely be much harder to apply for university admission and scholarship opportunities if I didn't have this guide with me.
The guide also has information about living and getting around Germany, which I'll be reading as soon as come to this wonderful country.
Samriddhi D. - India