Within an ideal study environment, the University of Applied sciences in Augsburg offers high quality education featuring innovation, creativity and professional development to its fellow students.
The University hosts over 6000 students, national and international being the largest University of Applied Sciences in the Bavarian region. Additional to graduate studies, the institute offers also an opportunity to a postgraduate degree, Master and PhD.
Those who decide to apply in the University of Applied Sciences in Augsburg are eligible to choose from seven different faculties as following:
- Faculty of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- Faculty of Design
- Faculty of Computer Science
- Faculty of Mechanical and Process Engineering
- Faculty of Business
University claims to have the student’s best interest, looking forward to their expertise in the future.